Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to School Photo Idea {Minneapolis St. Paul Children's Photography}


For many, tomorrow is the first day of school!  New shoes, new clothes, new friends and a wonderful opportunity to document the change and growth of your kids!  Whether your little one is entering kindergarten or 9th grade, the first day of school is a great time to take a special picture to celebrate the occasion.
A few months ago I shared with you my photos from my daughter's first and last day of kindergarten. This year, as she enters 1st grade, I'm planning on taking photos on the first day and last day of school again.  I've also added a little something extra to document her fun personality and remember some of her favorite things right now.  I came up with a list of 20 questions to ask her and then added some of her answers to the photo. 
This is something that could be done every year at the start of school, or every year on your child's birthday.  It will be fun to see how these answers change from year to year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment