Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Valentine Mini Sessions! | Twin Cities Childrens Photography

Tired of handing out the same old, store bought Valentine’s cards? How cute would it be to send out photo Valentine’s instead!?
On Saturday, January 28th I’m having Valentine mini-sessions at my home from 9am-3pm. Come in for 20 minutes, let me take a few images of your kid(s) and I’ll make you some custom cards!

Photobucket


Here are the details:
• 20 minute session
• 25 shimmery valentines (4x5.5") with envelopes
• 5-6 high resolution digital files
• discounted mini-session product pricing
• Price: $135 ($105 without valentines)


How to sign up: just email me at sarahelizabethphotos@gmail.com or call 612-961-6565 with your preferred half hour slot. It's that easy!
Here is just one of the Valentine card designs I’m offering:

Photobucket

This is the card I made for my daughter last year. She exchanged them at pre-school, and we sent them to friends and relatives. This design will also be available during mini-sessions. Candy included!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment