Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Senior photos at Gale Woods Farm

I'm a bit behind on blogging, so you may notice that these photos look a little summery! These were taken at Gale Woods Farm for Maria's senior session. Maria's cross country team often runs the trails here during practice so she introduced me to this beautiful park. I'm definitely going to be coming back again, and bringing my daughter to some of the farm activities they have going on this fall. We travelled to St. Anthony Main for the second half of the session and found some great urban spots for a few different looks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! My favorites are the black & white and the one with yellow shirt/yellow flowers! She has a very pretty eye color!

    ReplyDelete