Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pin with me on Pinterest! | Minneapolis / St. Paul Photography


After hearing about Pinterest for months, (and thinking it would be a huge time waster for me) I finally caved and signed up. I can honestly say, it hasn't been the distraction that I thought it might be. I've been amazed by all the creative and beautiful ideas that are out there on the web!  
As their website says, "Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes."  It's a great  place to get inspiration, share ideas, and gather your favorite finds.  
I've started a few boards including a "Photo Shoot Fashion" board to help with planning your next photography session. I would love if you would follow me on Pinterest. Happy pinning!


No comments:

Post a Comment