Wednesday, June 5, 2013

First and Last Day of School Photo Idea {Minneapolis MN Children's Photography - Sarah Elizabeth Photography}


Today is my daughter's last day of first grade and I wanted to document the day with a special photo.  I did this same photo project last year and it turned out so well that I'm going to make it into an annual tradition. 
First I found a photo I'd taken in September on the first day of first grade and had her dress in the same outfit. As you can see, she wanted to add leggings and a scarf this time for a little extra flair! :)   Then I snapped a photo of her holding an empty picture frame. Finally, in Photoshop, I cropped the photo from the first day of school and edited it into the inside of the frame. It's fun to see how she's changed since the beginning of the year!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a cleaver idea and you have such a lovely model to work with.

    ReplyDelete