Last week I took photos at our neighborhood elementary school for a special Mother's Day project. Their photo card idea is so cute, I just had to share it!
- Large letters "M" and "O".
- Construction paper
- Double-sided tape
- Somewhere to print your photos
1. Go to your local craft store and purchase a large letter "M' and letter "O". I've seen these made of cardboard or wood. You could also make your own by cutting large letters out of tagboard.
2. Take some photos of your child holding the large letters. You will need two photos with the letter "M" and one photo with the letter "O" to make the word "MOM".
3. Cut a piece of construction paper to size 6.5"' tall x 13.5" wide. Fold the paper in three, so that it opens up like a tri-fold card.
4. Print the photos and use double-sided tape to secure them to the piece of construction paper.
5. Decorate the card with writing, drawings and stickers. Place in an envelope and you have a super cute personalized Mother's Day card!
*This could also be done for Father's Day with the letters "DAD".