Attention Class of 2014! Spring is here, summer is only a couple months away and it's time to start thinking about your SENIOR Portraits! Sarah Elizabeth Photography is looking for next year's seniors (graduating in 2014) to apply for the Senior Ambassador Program. Selected seniors will receive a free photo session (and many other goodies!) and will represent and refer Sarah Elizabeth Photography to their friends and family. If you are interested, please fill out this online application, call Sarah at 612-961-6565 or email: email@example.com. All applications must be submitted by April 30th, 2013 and Ambassadors will be notified by the end of April to schedule sessions in May.
All Senior Ambassadors receive:
- A free photo session held in May 2013 (session only, prints not included)
- Free images for Facebook with our logo
- Free proof book with images from your session
- Free customized referral cards with images from your session
- 75% off a second photo session later in the summer/fall (if desired).
As a senior ambassador:
- Refer your friends to Sarah Elizabeth Photography for their senior photos.
- For every person you refer, (who books and completes a session) you will receive a $50 print credit! Refer lots of friends and your senior photos will be free!
- Also receive a $25 iTunes gift card bonus with your 5th referral!!
Tips on making successful referrals:
- Write about your photo shoot on Facebook or Twitter, tag yourself in photos from your shoot.
- Write about your photo shoot on your blog.
- Show your proof book to friends
- Get your parents involved in the promotion.
- Hand out referral cards to anyone you know who might be interested in senior photos.