Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Minnesota Heart Gallery {Minneapolis Youth Photography}

I had my first session as a volunteer photographer for the Minnesota Heart Gallery today. It was a great experience and I am looking forward to doing more! For privacy reasons, I can't share any photos with you here, but if you're interested,  check out their website

As their website says, "Heart Gallery is a photographic exhibit featuring portraits of youth that share one need: to become part of a permanent and committed family. There are hundreds of youth in Minnesota who will leave foster care with nowhere to call home. Minnesota Heart Gallery provides a safe and dignified way to introduce these youth and their stories to prospective families and to remind us all of the promise and hope of finding a place to call home."

It was a beautiful day to be outside, and I wish all the best to the delightful young man I photographed today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment