Every Valentine's Day I love making photos cards for my daughter to give out to her friends. We've had a lot of fun coming up with ideas and making the cards come to life. Here is this year's creation which was very simple to make.
- Empty wrapping paper tube
- White wrapping paper (or patterned paper turned inside out works too!)
- Scissors and tape
- Somewhere to print your photos
1. Wrap your empty wrapping paper tube with white paper and tape down the seam.
2. Take some photos of your child holding the paper tube like it's a giant lollipop stick. This is the fun part - Megan loved looking up and pretending she was looking at a giant Tootsie Pop!
4. Punch a small hole near the top of the stick and insert your lollipop. Viola!
P.S. Here's our card from last year. Similar idea - just hold out your hand, make a fist and pretend you're holding the lollipop: